- 4 Zone electric cooktop with electronic soft-touch controls
- Built-in timer up to 99 mins per zone, Auto fast heat-up and Booster function on large zones
- More safety with Child key lock, Safety cut-off on all zones and Thermal shock resistant ceramic glass
- Shows which hob is still hot, after switching-off
- Frameless bevelled glass to avoid food getting stuck in
4 Zone Induction Cooktop, 80cm – DEIND804
A method of cooking that involves heating the cookware with magnetic technology. Benefits include a faster heat-up and increased safety as there is no heating element, only residual heat from cooking.
RESIDUAL HEAT INDICATOR
The residual heat indicator is a safety feature showing which hob remains hot.
TOUCH CONTROL SYSTEM
For total control, the built in touch control system keeps the heat level just one touch away
FRAMELESS BEVELLED GLASS
The frameless bevelled glass is another one of DeLonghi’s functional solutions to cleaning. There are no corners or cracks to worry about food getting stuck in