When you purchase a De’Longhi appliance you automatically receive a 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty covering parts and labour for servicing within Australia. All De’Longhi appliances are repaired under warranty by the Fisher & Paykel National Service Network. Fisher & Paykel undertakes to repair or, at its option, replace without cost to the owner either for material or labour any part of the Product, the serial number of which appears on the Product, which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS of the date of purchase. This product has been designed for use in a normal domestic (residential environment). This product is not designed for any commercial use. Any commercial use by the customer will affect this products manufacturer’s warranty.
This warranty DOES NOT cover
- Service calls to which are not related to any defect in the Product. The cost of a service call will be charged if the problem is not found to be a Product fault. For example:
- Correcting the installation of the product.
- Instructing you how to use the product.
- Replacing house fuses or correct house wiring or plumbing.
- Correcting fault(s) caused by the user.
- Noise or vibration that is considered normal, e.g. drain/fan sounds, regeneration noises or user warning beeps.
- Correcting damage caused by pests, e.g. rats, cockroaches etc.
- Defects caused by factors other than:
- Normal domestic use or
- Use in accordance with the Product’s User Guide.
- Defects to the Product caused by accident, neglect, misuse or Act of God.
- The cost of repairs carried out by non-authorised repairers or the cost of correcting such unauthorised repairs.
- Normal recommended maintenance as set out in the Product’s User Guide.
- Repairs not performed by an appropriately qualified and trained service agent.
Service under this manufacturer’s warranty must be provided by an Authorised Service Agent. Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. This warranty certificate should be shown when making any claim. This Warranty is an extra benefit and does not affect your legal rights.
Product sold in Australia only
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
||T2 Refurbishment /
|Major Kitchen Appliances
||Upright / Wall Ovens
|Microwave / Combination